Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Knight One stand

I don’t know how I 've lived two years without having heard of it. I believe it’s gonna be one of those tracks that will reach 1000 plays from my player within half an hour. Good luck to my ears. I know my soul will enjoy it to the fullest.


If it reminds you of something, it's Diana Ross - It's my house taken to another -inconceivable to the humans- level, while some others may be more familiar with the Risco Connection - It's my house which uses the same sample.

The person that will be held guilty for my about to begin unworldly behavior (you know, press play and then press play again and then again and then -what the heck- quit pressing play and turn on the repeat mode and listen to the same tune for hours) is Knight One, a producer from the Netherlands who's about to release his debut EP titled "Swords cry". While you 're at it, check out here his mix on the Les Loups - Paradisco track -which I also find extraordinary- and download it for free (you can also download the whole EP Klub der Herzen for free here).

tracks' info:
-Knight One - Kiss
Sunrise Blend compilation
Juicy 2011

-Diana Ross - It's my house
The Boss
Motown 1979

-Risco Connection - It's my house
Black Rose Music 1979

-Les Loups - Paradisco
Club Cœur
So Sound Recordings 2012

-Les Loups - Paradisko (Knight One remix)
Klub der Herzen EP 
Paradisco 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...