Friday, June 21, 2013

Son of a beach

I haven't seen or felt her in almost a year. I missed her feeling, her smell, her coolness and freshness, but most of all I missed her sense of freedom. She may have her ups and downs, but if you know how to handle her, there's no way you won't enjoy the experience she has to offer. Talking about the sea. Wicked-minded.

So, before I take off to meet her, I 'll leave you with two tracks that I 've always related to summer.


This one feels more like summer morning and I utterly love what's going on at about 3.30 onwards.
 


This one is more of an old-skooler (ok, serious goose bumps) and I believe it has more of a sunset feeling.

















Thought of the day: Is the sea feminine or masculine? In greek it's a feminine (well she almost has a son, doesn't she?), but I'd say masculine since it can be both tender and brutal. Well, who cares? It's fun. I'm off to the beach people.

tracks' info:
-Evil Stereo - Sarva

-Last Rhythm - Last rhythm 
American Records 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...