Saturday, November 16, 2013

That's the right Attitude

Don’t know what it is these days, but there’s been a lotta diggin’ in the oldies. There’s a good chance the gloomy weather brings out this past-appreciation, nostalgic, mushy feeling in me, but it feels like a really constructive journey. And look what I found.


Attitude was an '80s group brought to life by David Frank and Mic Murphy from The System, with just one album in their palmarès, "Pump up nation". The "Love me tonight" track only made it to #90 of the R&B chart in the summer of '83 -when my playmobil was the only valuable thing in this world- but I've said it before and I'll say it again: who cares about the charts?

So glad about this journey of mine these days. You gotta go back in music to purely appreciate it today. (Wow. If no one’s ever said it before, I’ll take the credit for this, thank you).

track's info: 
Attitude - Love me tonight 
Pump Up Nation
Atlantic 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...