Saturday, August 27, 2016

Supernatural teen

Ben. E. King passed last year and the moment I heard, all my teenage years started a slideshow before my eyes. Stand by me -song and movie- was one of my favorite ones as a kid and I couldn't help but reviewing all these teen loves at the time of his death, like most people raised in the '80s.

This incredible soul singer paid me a musical visit the other day, as I was listening to Fingerman's "Your love".



Ben.E.King's "Supernatural thing" sends a groovy message from the past to the future through Fingerman and I'm a teen again.

Cool way to start the weekend.

track's info:
-Fingerman - Your Love (Fingerman's Supernatural Beatdown)
2003

-Ben.E.King - Supernatural Thing
Supernatural
Atlantic Records 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...