Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It all ends well

A couple of days ago, Editors Kutz released the second volume of disco edits and reworks VA- Editors Kutz Vol.2 in which you'll find hot versions of mostly disco classics from the point of view of Fingerman, Late Night Tuff Guy, Get Down Edits and other loved ones - you will understand how the index finger can become possessed and find its way to the play button on its own as soon as you check out the producers involved.

As I was having my regular buzz with what reached my ears, BOOM! Awe-inspiring sample that was on the tip of my tongue, but I knew I couldn't possibly remember and put together in words at that moment - second most annoying thing after being hungry and having only water and beer on the fridge. I'm referring to the Ed Wizard & Disco Double Dee - Love ya track, which almost gave me a heart attack that day.

Thank god - or my memory for that matter - the damn sample was singled out of my long-term memory info as soon as I stopped tryin' to remember. And as I was driving, it all came to me. Hot Bush. Hot Bush goddamnit!

                                       

*if you're sure you've seen/heard this a couple of months ago, it might be from the Killer boogie post.

track's info:
-Hot Bush - L.O.V.E.F.U.S.E
Hot Bush
APA Records 1980

LP's info: 
-VA-Editors Kutz Vol.2.
Editors Kutz 2013 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...